We know that it can be a daunting task to look for a church. We want to make that task a little easier by answering some simple questions that you may be asking.
There are a few keywords in our name.
- Friendship - the essence of our church is to be warm and welcoming to anyone who walks through our doors.
- Baptist - Being Baptist means being on Mission. We believe in the task of spreading the Gospel in our local community and around the World. The Gospel is the greatest news ever to be spread. Our goal is to share it with everybody!
The centerpiece of worship at Friendship is preaching of God's Word and lifting high the name of Jesus in all we do. If you don't have a Bible, then don't worry. We have one that you can take home with you.
We have many options for worship times to fit those with busy schedules, night owls, or early birds. We invite you to join us for one of the following services:
- Sunday Blended Worship - 8:30 am (No Children's Church or Nursery.)
- Sunday Connection Classes - 9:45 am (Classes for all ages.)
- Sunday Blended Worship - 11:00 am (Children's Church and Nursery available.)
- Wednesday Bible Study - 6:45 pm (Ministries for all ages.)
We are located in the heart of Concord at 180 West Ave SW. Click here for a map.
The first question in the Westminster Catechism is this: What is the chief end of man?
Answer - To glorify God and enjoy Him forever. We gather on Sunday and Wednesday to give glory to God and to enjoy him as a Heavenly Father.
If there are any other questions that we can answer, please do not hesitate to email us at: